Meetings & Events at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
Set amidst lush landscapes and Atlantic beachfront shores, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club has toted the reputation as the “grand dame” of North Florida resorts since 1928. Located in the seaside village of Ponte Vedra Beach, just 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville, this AAA Five-Diamond oceanfront resort has faithfully served three generations of guests with sophisticated charm and glowing hospitality.
The Inn & Club has served as host to many of the nation's most influential groups and business leaders. The Inn’s conference center is beautifully designed for comfort and functionality while it‘s banquet halls are truly second-to-none. Time honored and steeped in 80-years of tradition, the historic Inn & Club successfully combines award-winning accommodations, world-class amenities and endless activities with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Recipient of Meetings & Conventions Gold Key, Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award, Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award & Best of Meetings Today. National representation by ALHI (Associated Luxury Hotels International) with Thomas Silliman Associates.
Venue features at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
- AAA Five-Diamond oceanfront resort
- Over 25,000 square feet of indoor event space
- Large variety of flexible outdoor event space from oceanfront to golf views and more
- Meeting space can accommodate 10-350 people
- 249 Guestrooms and Suites (most are oceanfront)
- 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville
- Recipient of Meetings & Conventions Gold Key, Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award, Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award & Best of Meetings Today
- National representation by ALHI (Associated Luxury Hotels International) with Thomas Silliman Associates
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club - Property Overview:
- Two 18-hole picturesque golf courses with a dazzling array of water hazards, bunkers, undulating fairways and elevated Bermuda greens
- 15 Har-Tru HydroCourt tennis courts, of which eight are lighted for night play
- Beach activities include corporate Beach Olympics, "Amazing Race" events, beach rentals (bicycles, kayaks, paddleboards and more)
- Three heated oceanfront pools including an adults-only lap pool and jacuzzi
- Award-winning Spa, the region’s largest, featuring ultra-modern facilities and 100 beauty and pampering services
- 8,000-square-foot oceanfront gym with 75 exercise stations and more than 50 exercise classes each week, all complimentary to resort guests
- An array of shops and boutiques featuring Starbucks Coffee and gourmet treats, designer apparel, resort and swimwear, decorative gifts, jewelry, crystal creations, children’s toys and resort logo items
- Offering a variety of settings and culinary themes with fine dining to casual atmospheres at our restaurants, lounges and bar outlets.